Electronic Access Control Systems
Businesses are vulnerable to threats, both internal and external. Sonitrol’s access control solutions can track and restrict who goes where—and when. Only authorized users can enter your facility—or designated areas within your facility—reducing the possibility of internal theft and external threats, protecting your physical and intellectual property, and limiting potential workplace violence.
Our access control technology features open architecture that your IT department will love. It’s simple to manage and easy to make changes to for any business, even with multiple locations.
Sonitrol New England provides cost-effective access control security
Our badges, access cards and readers have significant benefits:
- Protect your assets by limiting unauthorized access to sensitive areas
- Provides detailed audit trail of facility entries and exits by card holder name, date, time, door, etc.
- Sonitrol’s technology eliminates the expense of re-keying or changing locks when an employee leaves.
- Users/employees are less likely to set off false alarms.
- Automatically regulating access reduces the need for onsite security personnel.
- System allows for temporary access by visitors and vendors.
- Add/delete users, and change permission levels with mySonitrol.net
Our access control systems can be fully integrated with alarm systems and video verification, and these user-friendly features:
- Dual reader support with optional keypad
- Elevator access control
- Programmable access rules by threat level
- Multiple cards per person and multiple card formats
- Freeform history report specification
- Card format decoder discovers unknown formats quickly
- Single user interface for DVR, network video recorder (NVR), and IP camera display
- Automatic video call-up on event initiation
- One-click access to historical video
Event Monitoring Is Easy to Manage:
- Monitoring Desktop integrates video surveillance
- Event annunciation with color, sound and video
- One-click video event recall
- Video recording on event detection
- Graphical floorplan display
- Event actions programmable by threat level
- Email and SMS messaging to mobile phone on alarm activation
Contact us today for a free custom security consultation.