Business Telecommunications Systems & Voice Solutions
Serving Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Sonitrol New England is a full service provider of integrated business telecommunications systems, specializing in the latest NEC products. Schools, municipalities and medium-sized businesses are our core telecommunications customers. Our hands-on, consultative approach to custom designed telecommunications services allows us to meet each customer’s unique needs.
Business Telephone System Solutions
Our full range of integrated solutions include: voice over IP (VoIP), voicemail systems with unified messaging, voice and data cabling infrastructure, overhead intercom and paging systems, a full range of desktop terminals as well as telecommuter solutions.
Unified Communications Technology (UC)
Sonitrol New England’s unified communications technology (UC) integrates real-time communications such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony, video conferencing, call control, and speech recognition with non real-time communication services such as integrated voicemail, email, SMS and fax.
UC allows an individual to send a message on one medium and receive on another, such as receiving a voicemail message and choosing to access it through email or a cell phone. If the sender is online, the response can be sent through text chat or video call. This provides a consistent, unified user experience across multiple devices and media types while reducing response time, managing flow of communication and eliminating device and media dependencies.
The VoIP Revolution
Our telephone systems are built on VoIP technology, with greater flexibility, control and, ultimately lower cost for our customers. A VoIP enabled telephone system provides the foundation upon which the latest devices and applications can be supported, including: smart phones, SIP trunking, voice recognition, attendant solutions, automatic call distribution software and web-based communication.
Advantages of our NEC VoIP systems:
- Employees can move their phone to any extension, log in securely and access their entire feature-set and message store from anywhere in the company. They can also load softphones on their laptops and make calls from anywhere on the network.
- Our easy-to-use system management tools require minimal IT training.
- Lower costs for call transfers between widely dispersed branch offices.
Benefits of Sonitrol New England’s Telephone Systems and Service
- We make your operations more efficient, streamlining communications that provide cost savings. If your business has multiple locations, we can connect them, seamlessly.
- Hands-on training is included with your telephone system, and ongoing support is available. Training packages are available for Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Customers appreciate our level of service. Our local presence and collaborative approach means we work with technicians and project managers to make the process go smoothly.
Our Business Telecommunications Systems & Services
- We service a wide variety of existing systems including Nortel, NEC, TIE and more, with service and maintenance contracts.
- Our local technicians are there when you need them.
- Since 1984, we have held the CT State Contract for Telecommunications Equipment & Cabling (state contract # MA-B-05-016). This allows our Connecticut customers to avoid an open bid process and consulting fees.
Contact us today for a free custom business telecommunications systems consultation.